|affcopy(1)||reorder and recompress AFF files||affcopy(1)|
NAME¶affcopy - reorder and recompress AFF files
affcopy [options] file1 file affcopy [options] file1 file2 file3 ... dir affcopy [options] file1 file2 file3 ... dir1 dir2...
DESCRIPTION¶Copy one AFF file to another. Resulting file is re-ordered and possibly re-compressed.
This file is part of the AFFLIBv3, that provides AFF.
AFF is an open and extensible file format to store disk images and associated metadata. It is useful in several scenaries, as computer forensics investigations.
- Print debugging information as well.
- Help, print this message.
- Recompress pages (preen) with LZMA (smaller but slower).
- Just copy the missing segments.
- Print the program version and exit.
- Verbose: print each file as it is copied.
- Very verbose: print each segment as it is copied.
- Don't verify hashes on reads.
- Recompress pages (preen) with zlib level n.
- Don't verify writes.
- ZAP (delete). Copy even if the destination exists.
- -k <filename.key>
- Specify private key for signing.
- -c <filename.cer>
- Specify a X.509 certificate that matches the private key (by default, the file is assumed to be the same one provided with the -k option).
- Read notes to accompany the copy from standard in.
Is possible specify passphrase encryption for filename.aff with: file://:passphrase@/filename.aff
EXAMPLES¶Copy file1 to file2:
$ affcopy file1 fileCopy all files to dir:
$ affcopy file1 file2 file3 dirCopy file1 to dir1, file2 to dir2 and file3 to dir3:
$ affcopy file1 file2 file3 dir1 dir2 dir3Encrypt file.aff:
- $ affcopy
- file.aff file://:mypassword@/file-encrypted.aff
Copy all files in current directory to S3 default bucket with X9 compression:
$ affcopy -vy -X9 *.aff s3:///
SEE ALSO¶affcat(1), affcompare(1), affconvert(1), affcrypto(1), affdiskprint(1), affinfo(1), affix(1), affrecover(1), affsegment(1), affsign(1), affstats(1), affuse(1), affverify(1), affxml(1)
AUTHOR¶The AFFLIB was written by Simson L. Garfinkel <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Basis Technology, Inc.
This manual page was written by Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|Oct 2014||AFFCOPY 3.7.4|