NAME¶sprite-sheet-to-x3d - convert spritesheet files into X3D files
DESCRIPTION¶sprite-sheet-to-x3d: Convert spritesheet files into X3D files.
- sprite-sheet-to-x3d [OPTIONS]... <spritesheet> <output>
Available options are:¶
- -h / --help
- Print this help message and exit.
- -v / --version
- Print the version number and exit.
- How many frames per second does the animation have. Determines the animations duration (TimeSensor.cycleInterval values in the X3D output).
Supported input file formats:
- Starling (.xml). Fully supported.
- Cocos2D (.plist). Covered most of the important stuff.
- Rare features (like rotate, polygon sprites) are not supported, but they can be added easily, please submit a request!
Animation frames must be named "XXX_YYY", where:
- XXX: Frame name, start with a letter, will be used as animation name.
- YYY: Frame number.
For example: slime_01.png, slime_02.png...
By default anchor will be placed at the center of the sprite if the tool didn't found it in spritesheet.
Developed using Castle Game Engine. See http://castle-engine.sourceforge.io/ for latest versions of this program, sources and documentation.
|March 2017||Castle Game Engine|