show network size estimates from NSE service
-c FILENAME |
-L LOGLEVEL |
-l LOGFILE |
gnunet-nse is a command line tool to show network size
estimates from the NSE service of GNUnet.
- Use the configuration file FILENAME.
- Print short help on options.
- Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and
- Configure logging to write logs to LOGFILE.
- Print GNUnet version number.
gnunet.conf Configuration file for gnunet.
The full documentation for gnunet is maintained as a Texinfo
manual. If the info(1) gnunet programs are properly
installed at your site, the command
should give you access to the complete handbook,
will give you access to a tutorial for developers.
Depending on your installation, this information is also available
in gnunet(7) and
This man page first appeared in GNUnet 0.11.1.
This page was originally written by Bertrand Marc
Debian's gnunet package (man page date: 2014). Further edits and conversion to
mdoc were done by