addld - Lexicon & Dictionary module creation tool for SWORD Project
addld -a FILE key [PATH] addld -d FILE key addld -l FILE
target_key link_name addld -c FILE
A command line utility to create and manipule Lexicon & Dictionary SWORD
modules. It can be used to add, delete and link L&D keys within module. It
can also be used to create new L&D modules.
- -a FILE key [PATH]
- The form is used to add a key to a L&D module. Optionally path can be
used to the file with the entry.
- -d FILE key
- This form is used to delete a key from a file.
- -l FILE target_key link_name
- This form is used to link two keys in the module.
- -c FILE
- This is used to create a new module
To use 4-byte L&D instead of 2-byte, insert a 4 immediately after the '-'.
To use zLD instead of 2-byte, insert a z immediately after the
This manual page was written by Dmitrijs Ledkovs
<email@example.com> for Debian project but may be used by others.