|MYPAINT(1)||General Commands Manual||MYPAINT(1)|
NAME¶mypaint - painting program for wacom tablet users
SYNOPSIS¶mypaint [options] files...
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the mypaint command.
mypaint is a pressure sensitive Wacom tablet paint program. It comes with a large brush collection including charcoal and ink to emulate real media, but the highly configurable brush engine allows you to experiment with your own brushes and with not-quite-natural painting.
- -h, --help
- Show this help message and exit
- -c /path/to/config, --config=/path/to/config
- Use this directory instead of ~/.mypaint/
- -l FILE, --logfile=FILE
- Append python stdout and stderr to FILE
- -t, --trace
- Print all exectued python statements
SEE ALSO¶gimp(1), grafx2(1).
AUTHOR¶mypaint was written by Martin Renold.
This manual page was written by Gürkan Sengün <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).
|May 7, 2009|