|IXPLORE(1)||PowerDNS Authoritative Server||IXPLORE(1)|
NAME¶ixplore - A tool that provides insights into IXFRs
SYNOPSIS¶ixplore COMMAND COMMAND_OPT...
ixplore diff ZONE BEFORE AFTER
ixplore track IP ADDRESS PORT ZONE DIRECTORY
DESCRIPTION¶ixplore is a tool to work with IXFR (incremental zonetransfers) in two modes (specified by COMMAND): diff or track.
In the 'diff' mode, it will show a diff(1)-like output between BEFORE and AFTER.
In the 'track' mode, ixplore consumes IXFRs from IP ADDRESS and writes the resulting zonefiles out to DIRECTORY/ZONE-serial. If no initial zonefiles exist, an initial AXFR will be done first. ixplore will then check the SOA serial on IP ADDRESS for ZONE every SOA Refresh seconds and perform an IXFR if the serial has increased.
- The name of the zone the IXFRs are consumed from.
- Path to the 'before' zonefile.
- Path to the 'after' zonefile.
- IP ADDRESS
- The IP address to consume IXFRs from.
- The port to use on IP ADDRESS.
- Name of the zone to track changes of.
- Directory where the zonefiles will be stored.
COPYRIGHT¶2001-2019, PowerDNS.COM BV
|February 6, 2021|