|gmk_hy(1)||Scotch user's manual||gmk_hy(1)|
NAME¶gmk_hy, gmk_m2, gmk_m3, gmk_ub2 - create source graphs
gmk_hy [options] dim [ofile] gmk_m2 [options] [-g?cfile] dimX dimY [ofile] gmk_m3 [options] [-g?cfile] dimX dimY dimZ [ofile] gmk_ub2 [options] dim
DESCRIPTION¶The gmk_* programs create source graph files for some common, regular topologies.
gmk_hy creates a hypercube of dimension dim.
gmk_m2 creates a 2D regular grid of dimensions dimX and dimY.
gmk_m3 creates a 3D regular grid of dimensions dimX, dimY and dimZ.
gmk_ub2 creates an unoriented de Bruijn graph of dimension dim.
- -b base
- For gmk_m2 and gmk_m3 only. Output graphs with base value set to base. Default value is 0.
- For gmk_m2 only. Build a 8-neighbor grid rather than a 4-neighbor grid.
- For gmk_m2 and gmk_m3 only. Output graph vertex coordinates (that is, geometry data to be used by gout(1)) in file cfile.
- Display some help.
- For gmk_m2 and gmk_m3 only. Create torus graphs, that is, graphs such that there exist loop edges between vertices of rank 0 and (dim-1) in every dimension.
- Display program version and copyright.
EXAMPLE¶Create a 5x7 grid along with its geometry:
$ gmk_m2 5 7 -g/tmp/m5x7.xyz /tmp/m5x7.grf
SEE ALSO¶gbase(1), gmk_msh(1), gtst(1), gmap(1), gord(1), gout(1), amk_grf(1).
Scotch user's manual.
AUTHOR¶Francois Pellegrini <email@example.com>
|23 November 2019|