NAME¶nirio_programmer - National Instruments reconfigurable I/O tool
- Allowed options:
- help message
- --interface arg (=0)
- The interface number to communicate with.
- --port arg (=5444)
- Port to communicate with RPC server.
- --fpga arg
- The absolute path to the LVBITX file to download to the FPGA.
- --flash arg
- The path to the image to download to the flash OR 'erase' to erase the FPGA image from flash.
- --peek arg
- --poke arg
- Dump interface and DMA stats.
SEE ALSO¶UHD documentation: http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/doxygen/index.html
GR-UHD documentation: http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_uhd.html
Other UHD programs:
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Maitland Bottoms and Nicholas Corgan for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright (c) 2014 Ettus Research LLC
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
|February 2014||UHD 3.7.0|