Scroll to navigation
URLEXTRACTOR - Information gathering and website reconnaissance
urlextractor gathers information from the specified URL and prints it to STDOUT
gathering the following information:
- IP and hosting info like city and country (using FreegeoIP)
- DNS servers (using dig)
- ASN, Network range, ISP name (using RISwhois)
- Load balancer test
- Whois for abuse mail (using Spamcop)
- PAC (Proxy Auto Configuration) file
- Compares hashes to diff code
- robots.txt (recursively looking for hidden stuff)
- Source code (looking for passwords and users)
- External links (frames from other websites)
- Directory FUZZ (like Dirbuster and Wfuzz - using Dirbuster) directory list)
- URLvoid API - checks Google page rank, Alexa rank and possible blacklists
- Provides useful links at other websites to correlate with IP/ASN
- Option to open ALL results in browser at the end
urlextractor at runtime wil check if the directory $HOME/.urlextractor
exists if the directory does not exists the directory will be created.
The previous behaviour has been added in Debian Systems in order to have a
The configuration file used to customize default program settings.
After the directory $HOME/.urlextractor is created a default
configuration file is
copied from the package examples directory
containing a default configuration to enable urlextractor to work.
For more information about the configuration check the example file.
Save the scanned sites for future reference.
Eduardo Schultze <firstname.lastname@example.org> (2016).
This manual page has been written by Josue Ortega <email@example.com> for
the Debian project (and may be used by others).
The MIT License (MIT)