|LFC_CHDIR(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_CHDIR(3)|
lfc_chdir - change LFC current directory used by the name server
int lfc_chdir (const char *path)
lfc_chdir changes the LFC current directory used by the name server to expand LFC pathnames not beginning with /. This current working directory is stored in a thread-safe variable in the client.
- specifies the logical pathname relative to the current LFC directory or the full LFC pathname.
This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named directory does not exist or is a null pathname.
- Search permission is denied on any component of path.
- path is a NULL pointer.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
LCG Grid Deployment Team
|$Date: 2001/10/04 12:12:42 $||LFC|