|LFC_DELFILESBYGUID(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_DELFILESBYGUID(3)|
lfc_delfilesbyguid - delete the file entries corresponding to a list of guids
int lfc_delfilesbyguid (int nbguids, const char **guids, int force, int *nbstatuses, int **statuses)
lfc_delfilesbyguid deletes the file entries corresponding to a list of guids. If replicas exist and the force argument is not zero, all replicas are first removed.
- specifies the number of guids in the array guids.
- specifies the list of Grid Unique IDentifiers.
- will be set to the number of replies in the array of statuses.
- will be set to the address of an array of integer statuses allocated by the API. The client application is responsible for freeing the array when not needed anymore.
This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named guid does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the parent directory or write permission is denied on the parent directory or the parent has the sticky bit S_ISVTX set and
the effective user ID of the requestor does not match the owner ID of the file and
the effective user ID of the requestor does not match the owner ID of the directory and
the file is not writable by the requestor and
the requestor does not have ADMIN privilege in the Cupv database.
- Memory could not be allocated for marshalling the request or unmarshalling the reply.
- guids, nbstatuses or statuses is a NULL pointer.
- File has replicas and force is zero.
- nbguids is not strictly positive or the length of one of the guids exceeds CA_MAXGUIDLEN.
- Service unknown.
- Database error.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
Castor_limits(4), lfc_delreplica(3), lfc_unlink(3)
LCG Grid Deployment Team
|$Date: 2007/12/13 11:59:47 $||LFC|