|LFC_MODREPLICA(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_MODREPLICA(3)|
lfc_modreplica - modify information about a given replica
int lfc_modreplica (const char *sfn, const char *setname, const char *poolname, const char *server)
int lfc_modreplicax (const char *sfn, const char *setname, const char *poolname, const char *server, const char *fs, const char r_type)
lfc_modreplica modifies information about a given replica.
- is either the Site URL or the Physical File Name for the replica.
- is either a replica set name or a space token.
- is either the Storage Element fully qualified hostname or the disk server.
- specifies the disk pool name (this argument is only meaningful for the Disk Pool Manager).
- is similar to lfc_modreplica but has the additional arguments:
- specifies the mount point of the dedicated filesystem (this argument is only meaningful for the Disk Pool Manager).
- may be one of the following:
These routines return 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named replica does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the parent directory or the effective user ID does not match the owner of the file or read permission on the file entry itself is denied.
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- The length of setname exceeds 36, the length of poolname exceeds CA_MAXPOOLNAMELEN or the length of server exceeds CA_MAXHOSTNAMELEN.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
Castor_limits(4), lfc_addreplica(3), lfc_listreplica(3)
|$Date: 2008/08/27 12:43:28 $||LFC|