|LFC_SETRATIME(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_SETRATIME(3)|
lfc_setratime - set replica last access (read) date
int lfc_setratime (const char *sfn)
lfc_setratime set the replica last access (read) date to the current time and increments the counter of accesses to the replica. This function should be called everytime a file replica is accessed.
- is the Physical File Name for the replica.
This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named replica does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the file prefix or the caller effective user ID does not match the owner ID of the file or read permission on the file itself is denied.
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
|$Date: 2005/04/27 09:11:24 $||LFC|