- buster 1.10.0-2+b3
|LFC_SETRTYPE(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_SETRTYPE(3)|
NAME¶lfc_setrtype - set replica type
int lfc_setrtype (const char *sfn, const char type)
DESCRIPTION¶lfc_setrtype sets the replica type.
- is the Physical File Name for the replica.
- specifies the new type. Valid types are:
- replica is volatile.
- replica is durable.
- replica is permanent.
RETURN VALUE¶This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The named replica does not exist.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the file prefix or the caller effective user ID does not match the owner ID of the file or write permission on the file itself is denied.
- sfn is a NULL pointer.
- The length of sfn exceeds CA_MAXSFNLEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
SEE ALSO¶Castor_limits(4), lfc_listreplica(3)
|$Date: 2006/07/14 14:10:08 $||LFC|