|LFC_UNDELETE(3)||LFC Library Functions||LFC_UNDELETE(3)|
lfc_undelete - recover a logically deleted LFC file entry in the name server
int lfc_undelete (const char *path)
lfc_undelete recovers a LFC file entry logically deleted by lfc_delete. This can be done as long as a the reclaim utility has not been run on the corresponding tape volume.
- specifies the logical pathname relative to the current LFC directory or the full LFC pathname.
This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- path is a directory.
- The named file does not exist or is a null pathname.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix or write permission is denied on the parent directory or the parent has the sticky bit S_ISVTX set and
the effective user ID of the requestor does not match the owner ID of the file and
the effective user ID of the requestor does not match the owner ID of the directory and
the file is not writable by the requestor and
the requestor does not have ADMIN privilege in the Cupv database.
- path is a NULL pointer.
- A component of path prefix is not a directory.
- The length of path exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
- Name server is not running or is being shutdown.
Castor_limits(4), lfc_chdir(3), lfc_delete(3), Cupvlist(1)
LCG Grid Deployment Team
|$Date: 2002/10/16 06:25:40 $||LFC|