|Comix(1)||General Commands Manual||Comix(1)|
NAME¶Comix - Comic Book Viewer
comix [OPTION...] [PATH]
DESCRIPTION¶Comix is a user-friendly, customizable image viewer. It is specifically designed to handle comic books, but also serves as a generic viewer. It reads images in ZIP, RAR or tar archives (also gzip or bzip2 compressed) as well as plain image files.
- -h, --help
- Display the help text and exit.
- -f, --fullscreen
- Start the application in fullscreen mode.
- -l, --library
- Show the library on startup.
- The path to a file or directory to be opened.
- PyGTK 2.12.0 or later
- PIL (Python Imaging Library) 1.1.5 or later
- rar or unrar
BUGS¶Please report any bugs to the bug tracker at
- or directly to