fastq_quality_filter - Filters sequences based on quality
usage: fastq_quality_filter [-h] [-v] [-q N] [-p N] [-z] [-i INFILE] [-o
OUTFILE] Part of FASTX Toolkit 0.0.14 by A. Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- = This helpful help screen.
- [-q N]
- = Minimum quality score to keep.
- [-p N]
- = Minimum percent of bases that must have [-q] quality.
- = Compress output with GZIP.
- [-i INFILE]
- = FASTA/Q input file. default is STDIN.
- [-o OUTFILE] = FASTA/Q output file. default is STDOUT. [-v] = Verbose -
report number of sequences.
- If [-o] is specified,
- report will be printed to STDOUT.
- If [-o] is not specified (and output goes to STDOUT), report will be
printed to STDERR.
- [-Q N]
- = FASTQ ASCII offset. Default is 33.