fastq_to_fasta - Convert FASTQ files to FASTA files
usage: fastq_to_fasta [-h] [-r] [-n] [-v] [-z] [-i INFILE] [-o OUTFILE] Part of
FASTX Toolkit 0.0.14 by A. Gordon (email@example.com)
- = This helpful help screen.
- = Rename sequence identifiers to numbers.
- = keep sequences with unknown (N) nucleotides.
- Default is to discard such sequences.
- = Verbose - report number of sequences.
- If [-o] is specified,
- report will be printed to STDOUT.
- If [-o] is not specified (and output goes to STDOUT), report will be
printed to STDERR.
- = Compress output with GZIP.
- [-i INFILE]
- = FASTA/Q input file. default is STDIN.
- [-o OUTFILE] = FASTA output file. default is STDOUT.