fastx_trimmer - FASTA/Q Trimmer
usage: fastx_trimmer [-h] [-f N] [-l N] [-t N] [-m MINLEN] [-z] [-v] [-i INFILE]
[-o OUTFILE] Part of FASTX Toolkit 0.0.14 by A. Gordon (email@example.com)
- = This helpful help screen.
- [-f N]
- = First base to keep. Default is 1 (=first base).
- [-l N]
- = Last base to keep. Default is entire read.
- [-t N]
- = Trim N nucleotides from the end of the read.
- can not be used with '-l' and '-f'.
- [-m MINLEN]
- = With [-t], discard reads shorter than MINLEN.
- = Compress output with GZIP.
- [-i INFILE]
- = FASTA/Q input file. default is STDIN.
- [-o OUTFILE] = FASTA/Q output file. default is STDOUT.