- buster 1:3.25+dfsg1-10
|isdnlog(5)||Linux System Administration||isdnlog(5)|
NAME¶/var/lib/isdn/calls - isdn log file
DESCRIPTION¶The main purpose of isdnlog is to create a log file with information about all incoming and outgoing calls, namely: this file.
The file has 19 fields, separated by pipe characters "|" with fixed length. The fields are:
- Time of connect
- Caller's number (if transmitted)
- Called number
- Duration of connection in seconds
- Duration of connection in 1/100 seconds
- Time of connect (as usual in seconds since 1970)
- Number of charge signals received (-1 if you don't get charge signals)
- I = Incoming or O = Outgoing
- Cause Code if connection was not established
- Number of bytes transferred (incoming)
- Number of bytes transferred (outgoing)
- Version number of isdnlog
- ISDN Service Code
- 1 = called by isdn user, 0 = called by analog user
- Costs per charge unit (e.g. 0.062 in Germany)
- Currency of charge unit (e.g. EUR in most parts of Europe)
- Total cost of connection
- This file: isdnlog log file.
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Andreas Jellinghaus <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for Debian GNU/Linux and isdn4linux.
Now maintained by Paul Slootman <email@example.com>.
|2002/01/31||ISDN 4 Linux 3.25|