table of contents
- bullseye 5.10.0-4
- bullseye-backports 6.1.0-3~bpo11+1
- testing 6.1.0-3
- unstable 6.1.0-3
ip-mroute - multicast routing cache management
ip mroute show [ [ to ] PREFIX ] [ from PREFIX ] [ iif DEVICE ] [ table TABLE_ID ]
mroute objects are multicast routing cache entries created by a user-level mrouting daemon (f.e. pimd or mrouted ).
Due to the limitations of the current interface to the multicast routing engine, it is impossible to change mroute objects administratively, so we can only display them. This limitation will be removed in the future.
ip mroute show - list mroute cache entries¶
- to PREFIX (default)
- the prefix selecting the destination multicast addresses to list.
- iif NAME
- the interface on which multicast packets are received.
- from PREFIX
- the prefix selecting the IP source addresses of the multicast route.
- table TABLE_ID
- the table id selecting the multicast table. It can be local, main, default, all or a number.
Original Manpage by Michail Litvak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|13 Dec 2012||iproute2|