|RTAS_DUMP(8)||Linux on Power Service Tools||RTAS_DUMP(8)|
NAME¶rtas_dump - dump the contents of an RTAS event.
SYNOPSIS¶/usr/sbin/rtas_dump [ options ]
DESCRIPTION¶The rtas_dump icommand is used to dump the contents of an RTAS event into a human readable form. The tool is able to parse the contents of /var/log/messages, /var/log/platform and /var/log/boot.msg to extract dump the contents of RTAS events. RTAS events can also be read in from a specified file or stdin. The real work of de-coding RTAS events is handled by /usr/sbin/rtas_event_decode, the rtas_dump command simply parses the input and files and passes on the data to rtas_event_decode.
- debug flag, passed through to rtas_event_decode
- -f file
- dump the RTAS event(s) from file
- print the usage message and exit
- -n num
- Only dump RTAS event number num
- dump the entire contents of the RTAS event(s), not just the header
- set the output character width
AUTHOR¶Nathan Fontenot <firstname.lastname@example.org>