|ALSAMIXERGUI(1)||General Commands Manual||ALSAMIXERGUI(1)|
NAME¶alsamixergui — FLTK based frontend for alsamixer
SYNOPSIS¶alsamixergui [-h] [-c <card number or identification>] [-D <mixer device>] [-g] [-s]
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the alsamixergui commands.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
alsamixergui is a FLTK based frontend for alsamixer. It is written directly on top of the alsamixer source, leaving the original source intact, only adding a couple of ifdefs, and some calls to the gui part, so it provides exactly the same functionality, but with a graphical user interface.
- -h -help
- Help: show available flags.
- -c <card number or identification>
- Select the soundcard to use, if you have more than one. Cards are numbered from 0 (the default).
- -D <device identification>
- Select the mixer device to control.
- Toggle the using of colors. (Accepted but ignored)
- Minimize the mixer window. (Accepted but ignored)