|CCCC(1)||General Commands Manual||CCCC(1)|
NAME¶cccc - C and C++ Code Counter, a software metrics tool
SYNOPSIS¶cccc [options] file1.c ...
DESCRIPTION¶CCCC analyses and reports measurements of source code in C, C++, and Java. The metrics supported include lines of code, McCabe's Cyclomatic Complexity, and measures of module fan-out/fan-in.
CCCC processes the files listed on its command line. If the filenames include ‘-’, read a list of files from standard input.
This program is work in progress and is not well documented. Please be prepared to refer to the source code for the meaning of some options.
- Generate this help message.
- Directory for generated files (default=.cccc).
- Name of primary HTML report generated (default=outdir/cccc.html).
- Preload internal database from named file (default=no initial content).
- Save internal database to named file (default=outdir/cccc.db).
- Load options from named file (default=use compiled-in option values, refer to cccc_opt.cc for option information).
- Save options to named file (default=outdir/cccc.opt).
- Use language specified for files specified after this option. Languages supported are c, c++, ada, and java (default=use language/extension mapping controlled by options).
- Control report content (refer to ccccmain.cc for mask values).
- Control debug output content (refer to ccccmain.cc for mask values).
AUTHOR¶CCCC was written by Tim Littlefair <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Colin Watson <email@example.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others).