|ECACCESS-ASSOCIATION-DELETE(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-ASSOCIATION-DELETE(1p)|
NAME¶ecaccess-association-delete - Delete Association
ecaccess-association-delete [-debug] [-gateway name] association-name
DESCRIPTION¶Allow deleting an ECtrans Association. Once deleted the Association can not be retrieved. The History associated with this Association will also be removed from the ECaccess Gateway Database.
- The name of the Association to delete.
- -gateway name
- This is the name of the ECaccess Gateway where the Association is installed. It is by default the Gateway you are connected to. In order to get the name of your current Gateway you can use the ecaccess-gateway-name command. When using the commands at ECMWF the default Gateway is always "ecaccess.ecmwf.int".
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
EXAMPLES¶ecaccess-association-delete -gateway ecaccess.ecmwf.int test
Remove the test Association on the ecaccess.ecmwf.int Gateway.
Remove the test2 Association on the default Gateway.
SEE ALSO¶ecaccess-association-get, ecaccess-association-list, ecaccess-association-protocol, ecaccess-association-put and ecaccess.