|ECACCESS-FILE-MOVE(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-FILE-MOVE(1p)|
NAME¶ecaccess-file-move - Move or Rename ECaccess Files
ecaccess-file-move [-debug] source-ecaccess-file target-ecaccess-file
DESCRIPTION¶Allow moving an ECaccess File. When the move occurs within the same ECaccess File System then it is a rename. When the move occurs across two different ECaccess File Systems then first a copy is done and then a delete of the original file is done (e.g. similar to ecaccess-file-copy ... -erase).
The source-ecaccess-file and target-ecaccess-file are in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the "Shell commands -> File Management" section of the "ecaccess" guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
- The source ECaccess File name.
- The target ECaccess File name.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
EXAMPLES¶ecaccess-file-move ec:test1.txt ec:test2.txt
Rename the test1.txt file in the ECFS directory of the authenticated user in test2.txt.
ecaccess-file-move ec:test1.txt home:test2.txt
Copy the test1.txt file from the ECFS directory of the authenticated user to the test2.txt file in the $HOME directory of the authenticated user, then delete the test1.txt file from ECFS.
SEE ALSO¶ecaccess-file-delete, ecaccess-file-get, ecaccess-file-mget, ecaccess-file-modtime, ecaccess-file-mput, ecaccess-file-rmdir, ecaccess-file-copy, ecaccess-file-dir, ecaccess-file-mdelete, ecaccess-file-mkdir, ecaccess-file-chmod, ecaccess-file-put, ecaccess-file-size and ecaccess.