|ECACCESS-FILE-PUT(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-FILE-PUT(1p)|
NAME¶ecaccess-file-put - Upload a File on the ECaccess File System
ecaccess-file-put [-debug] [-progress] [-umask mode] [-offset number] [-bufsize length] source-local-file [target-ecaccess-file]
DESCRIPTION¶Allow uploading source-local-file on the ECaccess File System. If no target-ecaccess-file is specified then the source-local-file name is used.
The target-ecaccess-file is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the "Shell commands -> File Management" section of the "ecaccess" guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
- The name of the source Local File.
- target-ecaccess-file (optional)
- The name of the target ECaccess File.
- Provide a progress meter on the standard terminal, allowing to monitor the file transmission in real-time. The progress bar is removed from the terminal when the transmission is done. This option is not supported and ignored on Windows platforms.
- -umask mode
- The user file-creation mode mask (umask) is used to determine the file permission for newly created files. The default value is 640.
- -offset number
- Every open file has an associated file offset, which determines where the next read operation will start. This number is set to 0 by default.
- -bufsize length
- Specify the length of the buffer (in bytes) which is used to upload the file. The larger the buffer the smaller the number of http/s requests. By default a buffer of 10485760 bytes (10MB) is used.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Upload the local $HOME/bin/a.out File in the $HOME directory of the authenticated user. The Target File Name is a.out.
ecaccess-file-put $HOME/bin/a.out c1a:/tmp/a2.out
Upload the local $HOME/bin/a.out File in the tmp directory of c1a. The Target File Name is a2.out.
SEE ALSO¶ecaccess-file-delete, ecaccess-file-get, ecaccess-file-mget, ecaccess-file-modtime, ecaccess-file-mput, ecaccess-file-rmdir, ecaccess-file-copy, ecaccess-file-dir, ecaccess-file-mdelete, ecaccess-file-mkdir, ecaccess-file-move, ecaccess-file-chmod, ecaccess-file-size and ecaccess.