|ECACCESS-GATEWAY-LIST(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||ECACCESS-GATEWAY-LIST(1p)|
NAME¶ecaccess-gateway-list - List the ECaccess Gateways
ecaccess-gateway-list [-debug] [gateway-name]
DESCRIPTION¶List all the ECaccess Gateways. When a gateway-name is specified then the details for this Gateway are displayed.
- gateway-name (optional)
- The name of the ECaccess Gateway to retrieve the details.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
List all the ECaccess Gateways.
List the details for the ECaccess Gateway ecaccess.ecmwf.int.
SEE ALSO¶ecaccess-gateway-name, ecaccess-gateway-connected, ecaccess.