|FSCK.F2FS(8)||System Manager's Manual||FSCK.F2FS(8)|
NAME¶fsck.f2fs - check a Linux F2FS file system
SYNOPSIS¶fsck.f2fs [ -a enable auto fix ] [ -f enable force fix ] [ -p enable preen mode ] [ -t show stored directory tree ] [ -d debugging-level ] device
DESCRIPTION¶fsck.f2fs is used to check an f2fs file system (usually in a disk partition). device is the special file corresponding to the device (e.g. /dev/sdXX).
The exit code returned by fsck.f2fs is 0 on success and -1 on failure.
- -a enable auto fix
- Enable to run file system check only if a bug was reported by the F2FS kernel module. It is disabled by default.
- -f enable force fix
- Enable to fix all the inconsistency in the partition.
- -p enable preen mode
- Same as "-a" to support general fsck convention.
- -t show stored directory tree
- Enable to show every directory entries in the partition.
- -d debug-level
- Specify the level of debugging options. The default number is 0, which shows basic debugging messages.