- buster 1.17.1-2
NAME¶fl-build-report - generate a report from a FunkLoad bench result file
SYNOPSIS¶fl-build-report [options] XMLFILE
fl-build-report --diff REPORT_PATH1 REPORT_PATH2
DESCRIPTION¶fl-build-report analyze a FunkLoad bench xml result file and output a report.
The --diff option expect two report directories and output a differential report.
Note that you can preview the report for cycles that have been done while the bench is still running by invoking fl-build-report.
- Show program's version number and exit
- --help, -h
- Shows a help message and exit
- --html, -H
- Produce an HTML report
- --output-directory=OUTPUT_DIR, -oOUTPUT_DIR
- Parent directory to store reports, the directoryname of the report will be generated automatically.
- --report-directory=REPORT_DIR, -r REPORT_DIR
- Directory name to store the report.
- --diff, -d
- Create differential report.
SEE ALSO¶fl-credential-ctl(1), fl-monitor-ctl(1), fl-record(1), fl-run-bench(1), fl-run-test(1). fl-install-demo(1),
AUTHOR¶Funkload was written by Benoit Delbosc.
This manual page was written by Jose Parrella <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|26 March 2009||Debian Project|