|GOBAN(1)||General Commands Manual||GOBAN(1)|
NAME¶goban - Goban screensaver
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the goban command.
goban is a screensaver program that replays historical games of go (aka wei-chi and baduk) on the screen.
- -version, --version
- Print version information
- Stealth mode
- Display to use
- Use color if possible
- Use high-contrast graphics instead of rendered
- Set resource file name
- Name used to look up X resources
- Size (in pixels) of font (default = 12)
- X window id to draw in
- Draw on the root window
- Milliseconds between stones in screensaver (default = 2000)
- Milliseconds between games in screensaver (default = 10000)
- Rate of acceleration of stonetime 0=slow 100=fast (default = 50)
- Directory to find games to play
- Minimum stonetime (limit on acceleration) in screensaver (default = 100)
- Number of games to play in arena test
- Program 1 for arena testing
- Program 2 for arena testing
- Size to use in arena testing
- Komi for arena testing
- Handicap for arena testing
- Edit SGF file
- Connect to NNGS
- Connect to IGS
- Run as a screensaver
- -help, --help
- Show help message
See the README for info about arena mode.
AUTHOR¶goban was written by Scott Draves <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Al Nikolov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).
The Debian package is dedicated to the Saint-Petersburg Go Federation and personally to Maxim Podolyak, it's President.
|November 4, 2010|