- experimental 3.0.0~~alpha16-1
NAME¶openssl-info - print OpenSSL built-in information
SYNOPSIS¶openssl info [-help] [-configdir] [-enginesdir] [-modulesdir ] [-dsoext] [-dirnamesep] [-listsep] [-seeds] [-cpusettings]
DESCRIPTION¶This command is used to print out information about OpenSSL. The information is written exactly as it is with no extra text, which makes useful for scripts.
As a consequence, only one item may be chosen for each run of this command.
- Print out a usage message.
- Outputs the default directory for OpenSSL configuration files.
- Outputs the default directory for OpenSSL engine modules.
- Outputs the default directory for OpenSSL dynamically loadable modules other than engine modules.
- Outputs the DSO extension OpenSSL uses.
- Outputs the separator character between a directory specification and a filename. Note that on some operating systems, this is not the same as the separator between directory elements.
- Outputs the OpenSSL list separator character. This is typically used to construct $PATH ("%PATH%" on Windows) style lists.
- Outputs the randomness seed sources.
- Outputs the OpenSSL CPU settings info.
HISTORY¶This command was added in OpenSSL 3.0.
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright 2019-2020 The OpenSSL Project Authors. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can obtain a copy in the file LICENSE in the source distribution or at <https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html>.