|eiskaltdcpp-qt(1)||General Commands Manual||eiskaltdcpp-qt(1)|
NAME¶EiskaltDC++_Qt - GUI based on Qt
SYNOPSIS¶eiskaltdcpp-qt <magnet link> <dchub://link> <adc(s)://link>
DESCRIPTION¶EiskaltDC++ is a cross-platform program that uses the Direct Connect and ADC protocols. It is compatible with DC++, AirDC++, FlylinkDC++ and other DC clients. EiskaltDC++ also interoperates with all common DC hub software.
COMMAND LINE OPTIONS¶A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- display help and exit
- -V, --version
- output version information and exit
KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS¶These are default keyboard shortcuts. You can change them in Preferences dialog (Shorcuts tab).
- Open options window
- Open own filelist
- Refresh share
- Reconnect to hub
- Quick connect
- Favourite hubs
- Public hubs
- Favourite users
- Show/hide transfers widget
- Show/hide downloads queue widget
- Open search widget
- Show/hide find or filter frame
- Select all
- Close current widget
- Show/hide main menu
- Switch to the previous widget. Available only if widget panel is used, not working in mode of sidebar.
- Switch to the next widget. Available only if widget panel is used, not working in mode of sidebar.
- Switch to the previous string from history of sent messages in chat for current session. Available only when input frame is focused on.
- Switch to the next string from history of sent messages in chat for current session. Available only when input frame is focused on.
- Zoom in text in the chat
- Zoom out text in the chat
- Change font size in the chat
- Go to one of the first ten widgets. Available only if widget panel is used, not working in mode of sidebar.
- Hide find or filter frame. Also it close dialog window. Otherwise hide main window in tray (if tray icon is enabled)
- Delete selected items. Now available in Download Queue widget.
CHAT COMMANDS¶/aspell on/off - enable/disable spell checking (only if program was build with aspell support)
/alias <ALIAS_NAME>::<COMMAND> - make alias /ALIAS_NAME to /COMMAND For example, command /alias amarok::/sh /usr/share/eiskaltdcpp/examples/amr.en_US.sh will create alias /amarok
/alias purge <ALIAS_NAME> - remove alias
/alias list - list all aliases
/away <message> - set away-mode on/off
/back - set away-mode off
/browse <nick> - browse user files
/clear - clear chat window
/kword add <keyword> - add user-defined keyword which will be highlighted in the chat
/kword purge <keyword> - remove user-defined keyword
/kword list - full list of keywords which will be highlighted in the chat
/magnet - default action with magnet (0-ask, 1-search, 2-download)
/close - close this hub
/fav - add this hub to favorites
/grant <nick> - grant extra slot to user
/help, /?, /h - show help
/info <nick> - show info about user
/ratio [show] - show ratio [send in chat]
/me - say a third person
/pm <nick> - begin private chat with user
/sh <command> - start command and redirect output to the chat
/luafile <file> - load Lua file
/lua <chunk> - execute Lua Chunk
/dcpps <param> [value] - set Core option param in value (without value return current value of option) New settings will be applied immediately and will be stored in config (i.e. ~/.config/eiskaltdc++/DCPlusPlus.xml) as well. For example: /dcpps MinimumSearchInterval 5 (specify minimal search interval to 5 seconds)
/ws <param> [value] - set GUI option param in value (without value return current value of option) New settings will be applied immediately and will be stored in config (i.e. ~/.config/eiskaltdc++/EiskaltDC++_Qt.conf) as well. For example: /ws chat-dbl-click-action <0-2> (double click) /ws chat-mdl-click-action <0-2> (middle click) (0 - insert nick into input widget, 1 - get file list, 2 - private message) /ws app-unit-base <1024 or 1000> (show kibibyte (KiB) or kilobyte (KB), etc.) /ws chat-timestamp <hh:mm:ss, hh:mm, hh and etc.> (set chat timestamp) /ws hubframe/chat-background-color <color> (set background color in the chat, where <color> is in HTML format) /ws hubframe/unreaden-draw-line <0-1> (0 - switch off, 1 - switch on) /ws hubframe/redirect-pm-to-main-chat <0-1> (see above)
- Directory with some resource files
- ~/.config/eiskaltdc++/ or $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/eiskaltdc++/
- Directory with configuration files
- Directory with examples of custom scripts (see /sh chat command)
AUTHOR¶This program was written by EiskaltDC++ developers (see file AUTHORS).
EiskaltDC++ homepage: https://github.com/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp/
BUG REPORTS¶If you find a bug in EiskaltDC++ please report it here: https://github.com/eiskaltdcpp/eiskaltdcpp/issues
This manual page was written by Boris Pek <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (and may be used by others).
|28 Apr 2019|