embed data in a Go program
|[options] input [input
go-bindata converts any file into manageable Go source
code. It is useful for embedding binary data into a Go program. The file data
is optionally gzip compressed before being converted to a raw byte slice.
input is an input directory containing the
assets to incorporate. If suffixed by /... it will
be searched recursively.
The options are as follows:
- Do not embed the assets, but provide the embedding API. Contents will
still be loaded from disk.
- Assets will *not* be GZIP compressed when this flag is specified.
- Use a .rodata hack to get rid of unnecessary memcopies. Refer to the
documentation to see what implications this carries.
- Package name to use in the generated code.
- Optional path prefix to strip off asset names.
- Name of the output file to be generated.
- Optional set of build tags to include.
go-bindata program was written by