Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::ACL::Engine - The backend that computes ACL
checks for Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::ACL.
- new $app
- Create a new rule engine for $app
- add_allow $cond
- add_deny $cond
- fudge $cond, make cond into a rule, and
- add_rule $path, $rule
- Add rule to all actions under $path
- append_rule_to_action $action, $index, $rule, $cxt
- Append $rule to $action in
slot $index, and store context info
$cxt for error reporting.
- check_action_rules $action
- Evaluate the rules for an action
- fudge_condition $thingy
- Converts a $thingy into a subref, for DWIM
goodness. See the main ACL docs.
- get_action_data $action
- get_cxt_for_rule $rule
This is the engine which executes the access control checks for
Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization::ACL. Please use that module directly.
* external uris -> private paths