GnuPG::UserId - GnuPG User ID Objects
# assumes a GnuPG::PublicKey object in $publickey
my $user_id = $publickey->user_ids_ref->->as_string;
GnuPG::UserId objects are generally not instantiated on their own, but rather as
part of GnuPG::PublicKey or GnuPG::SecretKey objects.
- new( %initialization_args )
- This methods creates a new object. The optional arguments are
initialization of data members;
- compare( $other, $deep )
- Returns non-zero only when this User ID is identical to the other
GnuPG::UserID. If $deep is present and non-zero,
the User ID's signatures and revocations will also be compared.
OBJECT DATA MEMBERS¶
- A string of the user id.
- A scalar holding the value GnuPG reports for the trust of authenticity
(a.k.a.) validity of a key. See GnuPG's DETAILS file for details.
- A list of GnuPG::Signature objects embodying the signatures on this user
- A list of revocations associated with this User ID, stored as
GnuPG::Signature objects (since revocations are a type of certification as