Moose::Meta::Method::Delegation - A Moose Method metaclass for delegation
This is a subclass of Moose::Meta::Method for delegation methods.
This creates the delegation methods based on the provided
Returns the attribute associated with this method.
Return any curried arguments that will be passed to the delegated method.
Returns the method to which this method delegates, as passed to the constructor.
- This must be an instance of
"Moose::Meta::Attribute" which this
accessor is being generated for. This options is required.
- The method in the associated attribute's value to which we delegate. This
can be either a method name or a code reference.
- An array reference of arguments that will be prepended to the argument
list for any call to the delegating method.
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs.
- Stevan Little <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Rolsky <email@example.com>
- Jesse Luehrs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Shawn M Moore <email@example.com>
- יובל קוג'מן
(Yuval Kogman) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Karen Etheridge <email@example.com>
- Florian Ragwitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <email@example.com>
- Chris Prather <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matt S Trout <email@example.com>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.