|Moose::Meta::Role::Composite(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Moose::Meta::Role::Composite(3pm)|
NAME¶Moose::Meta::Role::Composite - An object to represent the set of roles
DESCRIPTION¶A composite is a role that consists of a set of two or more roles.
The API of a composite role is almost identical to that of a regular role.
INHERITANCE¶"Moose::Meta::Role::Composite" is a subclass of Moose::Meta::Role.
Moose::Meta::Role::Composite->new(%options)¶This returns a new composite role object. It accepts the same options as its parent class, with a few changes:
This option is an array reference containing a list of Moose::Meta::Role object. This is a required option.
If a name is not given, one is generated from the roles provided.
Creates a new RoleSummation role application with %role_params and applies the composite role to it. The RoleSummation role application class used is determined by the composite role's "application_role_summation_class" attribute.
Like "Class::MOP::Package->reinitialize", but doesn't allow passing a string with the package name, as there is no real package for composite roles.
BUGS¶See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs.
- Stevan Little <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Rolsky <email@example.com>
- Jesse Luehrs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Shawn M Moore <email@example.com>
- יובל קוג'מן (Yuval Kogman) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Karen Etheridge <email@example.com>
- Florian Ragwitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <email@example.com>
- Chris Prather <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matt S Trout <email@example.com>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.