pathological - A puzzle game involving paths and marbles
pathological [ -h | --help ]
[ -cb ] [ -f ]
[ -s ] [ -q ]
[ highscores-file ]
Pathological is an enriched clone of the game "Logical" by
Rainbow Arts. To solve a level, fill each wheel with four balls of matching
color. Various board elements such as teleporters, switches, filters, etc.,
make the game interesting and challenging. New levels can be created using
your favorite text editor. For more information, see the website:
- -h | --help
- Show a brief command line options summary.
- Enable special graphics for color-blind people.
- Start game in full-screen mode. This is especially useful on certain
systems (eg, Windows) where Pygame's toggle-fullscreen feature doesn't
- Enable screen-capture mode. In this mode, the "Game Paused"
dialog doesn't appear when the game is paused.
- Begin with sound disabled.
Pathological was written by John-Paul Gignac <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the help
of several contributors. See the README file for details.