Scroll to navigation
reconcile - This program outputs the reconciliation that minimizes the number of
reconcile [OPTIONS] gene-tree species-tree
This program outputs the reconciliation that minimizes the number of
- Display help (this text).
- -V, --version
- Print version and exit
- -r, --reroot any|random|no
- Reroot the tree to minimize the number of implied duplications/losses if
the most parsimonious reconciliation is chosen. Default is
- -w --weights FLOAT FLOAT
- Determine the relative importance of duplications vs losses. First weight
is for duplications and the second for losses. The default is 1.0,0.0
which counts duplications only. Weights are required to be positive.
- Successful program execution.
- Some error occurred