uninstall extension library
|[OPTION ...] [NAME ...]
chicken-uninstall removes one or more already installed
extension libraries for the CHICKEN Scheme system.
PATTERN may be a regular expression naming multiple
extensions or just an extension name.
The program accepts following arguments:
- Show usage and exit.
- Show version and exit.
- Don't ask, just delete whatever matches.
- Treat NAME as a glob pattern.
- Use external program to elevate privileges for deleting files. The program
defaults to sudo(8) but can be overridden with
SUDO environment variable.
- When cross-compiling, only uninstall host extensions.
- When cross-compiling, only uninstall target extensions.
The following environment variables change the behaviour of
- The path where extension libraries are installed. Defaults to the package
library path selected during configuration (usually
- The command to execute when using
-s flag in
command. If not provided, defaults to sudo(8).
chicken-uninstall utility exits 0 on success,
and >0 if an error occurs.
The CHICKEN Team