|COBERTURA-REPORT(1)||General Commands Manual||COBERTURA-REPORT(1)|
NAME¶cobertura-report — generate coverage reports
SYNOPSIS¶cobertura-report [--datafile file] --destination dir [--format html|xml] [--encoding encoding] directory [--basedir dir]
DESCRIPTION¶cobertura-report generates coverage reports from the source code directories and calculates the cyclomatic code complexity of each class. The HTML reports are also made of annotated versions of each source file, showing which lines of code were exercised.
- --datafile file
- Specify the name of the file containing metadata about your classes. Default value: "./cobertura.ser".
- --basedir dir
- Specify a directory containing source code. All files listed after this are assumed to be underneath this directory. This should only be used if you want to include only a few specific files underneath a source tree and exclude all other files.
- --destination dir
- Specify the output directory for the report.
- --format xml|html
- The type of report you want to generate. Default value: html.
- --encoding encoding
- Specify the encoding used to read the source. See javadocs for java.nio.charset.Charset for more details.
SEE ALSO¶junit(1), cobertura-instrument(1), cobertura-check(1), cobertura-merge(1).
AUTHOR¶This manual page was written by Miguel Landaeta <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the terms of GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.