intel_gpu_top - Display a top-like summary of Intel GPU usage
intel_gpu_top is a tool to display usage information on Intel GPU's.
The tool gathers data using perf performance counters (PMU)
exposed by i915 and other platform drivers like RAPL (power) and Uncore IMC
- Show help text.
- Output JSON formatted data.
- List plain text data.
- -o <filepath|->
- Output to the specified file instead of standard output. '-' can also be
specified to explicitly select standard output.
- -s <ms>
- Refresh period in milliseconds.
- Not all metrics are supported on all platforms. Where a metric is
unsupported it's value will be replaced by a dashed line.
- Non-root access to perf counters is controlled by the
IGT Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009,2011,2012,2016,2018,2019 Intel Corporation