profiling driver for the testbed
-c FILENAME |
-e COUNT |
-H FILENAME |
-L LOGLEVEL |
-l LOGFILE |
-p COUNT |
gnunet-testbed-profiler is a command line profiling
driver for the testbed.
- Use the configuration file FILENAME.
- Tolerate COUNT number of continious timeout failures.
- Name of the file with the login information for the testbed.
- Print short help on options.
- Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and
- Configure logging to write logs to LOGFILE.
- Run profiler in non-interactive mode where upon testbed setup the profiler
does not wait for a keystroke but continues to run until a termination
signal is received.
- Create COUNT number of peers.
- Print GNUnet version number.
The full documentation for gnunet is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the
info(1) and gnunet programs are properly installed at your
site, the command
should give you access to the complete handbook,
will give you access to a tutorial for developers.
Depending on your installation, this information is also available
in gnunet(7) and