-dDehmnprvwx] [-o file]
[file | args]
ACR tries to replace the autoconf functionality generating a full compatible
"configure" script. The main difference is that ACR uses shell
script instead of m4, and final generated script looks smaller, faster, easy
to read and maintain.
There's a new concept that consists on adding simple rules. And
trying to skip all programming and non-portable stuff. That breaks
standarization of software packages.
- Runs ACR in debug mode. This will show a branch tree for all command
calls, allowing the developer to see if the target script is parsed
- Scans current project directory, resets to the initial state and creates a
distname tarball 'pkgname-version.tar.gz'.
- Embeds configure.acr into the final configure script.
- Show the usage message to the console.
- Creates a sample "Makefile.acr" using configure.acr file.
- Do not create the final configure script.
- Generate the configure script into a different filename.
- Show progress bar.
- Recovery mode. See acr-cat(1) for more information.
- Strip default code generation, this is flag parsing and system
- Show version information.
- Cats the 'configure.acr' file and colorizes the desired word number.
- Generates and executes the configure.acr directly without creating the
"configure" file. You can also pass the cmdline flags like