AMR allows you to autogenerate sample/final Makefiles. This allows you to
maintain all the makefiles of your project in a simple and centralized way.
You'll probably need to use AMR for the initial port to acr for you
AMR is on early and experimental stage. So you'll probably find a
lot of problems, bugs and missfeatures. Please feel free to documentate, and
send patches and ideas for it.
AMR allows you to create different kind autogenerated ACR files: configure.amr,
- Scan source code files recursively from the current directory and
generates a configure.amr. Is recommended to run this command for each
directory where you have source files. (acr -d)
- Parses the configure.amr and prints out a sample configure.acr.
- Reads the configure.amr and prints the directories where you'll need to
run amr. You can easily automate this process in autogen.sh
- Parses configure.amr to generate the Makefile.acr
- Generate shellscripts instead of Makefiles.
- Show report.
- Show help message.
- Prints the version number of AMR.